Network & Desktop Support Manager
|November 14, 2013 - March 12, 2014|
|Benefits:||FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Network & Desktop Support Manager will be a key member of the IT management team by managing a distributed team to deliver network and desktop support for 750 employees throughout 6 states in the United States. This includes 60 remote users and a 75 person call center. This position will report directly to the CIO in a dynamic, flat, fast paced environment where the service to internal and external customers is paramount. |
|Duties:||• Liaison between Matrix and our sister company (Reliance Standard Life Insurance) who provide the helpdesk and network administration functions. |
• Design, evaluation, implementation, project management and support of the network and tier two desktop support.
• Management of existing network and desktop support staff
• Hands on work with end users, vendors, processes, procedures and policies.
• Partner with development on projects and troubleshooting to ensure that all aspects of the environment are being considered during project investigation or process change.
|Qualifications:||• 5 + years experience as a senior network administrator in a Windows, Red Hat Linux environment, Windows 2003, 2008, AD and DNS|
• 2 + years experience managing desktop support in an XP and Windows 7 environment.
• Experience with VOIP phone systems – Preferred Interactive Intelligence
• CompTIA A+ certified or CompTIA Network + certified
• Highly proficient in Group Policy setup and deployment
• TCP/IP network design
• Wan Topologies: MPLS, Internet VPN
• Switches: Extreme 8810 and 460 range
• VPN and Firewalls: CISCO 5510 and Fortinet 300A
• Network monitoring Nable, Scrutinizer, Opnet, Wire Shark, Extreme Ridgeline
• Security design and compliance across all network devices at all layers.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.